See Robin's Beautiful New Smile...
Total Dental Solutions
Experienced professionals at the forefront of implant, cosmetic & major restorative dentistry
Drs. Scott Westermeier and Jeff Martin have worked to create a world-class, hi-tech dental facility right here in Western New York designed to meet the dental needs of their busy patients. At Westermeier Martin Dental, we have set up our practice so that our patients can comfortably receive every type of dental care they need under one roof, from experienced, compassionate dental professionals . And while our list of services may read like other dental offices, it's the way we deliver our services that make us unique. We've invested in the latest dental materials, techniques and technologies to make your dental care as gentle, painless and efficient as possible.
Our state-of-the-art practice, specifically designed for patient comfort, serves patients throughout Buffalo, WNY and Canada including Amherst, Williamsville, Clarence, Orchard Park and Hamburg.
We are the place to come for anyone with dental needs ranging from the simple to the most complex. They will be taken care of quickly, efficiently and with care and compassion, in one location.
Military Veterans Smile Makeover 2014 Winners Update
This year Westermeier Martin Dental Care is honoring the courage and sacrifice of
Mary Terrana, Francis H. Ross Jr, and Norm Gelster with a special Veterans Day
Smile Makeover. They were selected from hundreds of well deserving entries as
this year's winners. This annual makeover event is our way of showing appreciation
to all our vets for their service to our country. Pictured below are their photos and
their winning entry letters:
Norm's Veterans Day Makeover entry:
Hello my name is Norm Gelster I'm 59 years old and from Angola NY. I'm a faithful Vietnam
veteran served in the USMC. A husband & father of 3 and grandfather of 8. I've spent my life
working to take care of others and now is time for me to take care of myself.... I have neglected
the dental help that I desperately need I'm hoping you can find me a good candidate for your
veterans smile contest. I am looking forward to finally returning to normal eating habits with a
smile I can be proud of. Thank you for your consideration.
- Norm Gelster and family.
Norm's entry was sent in by his daughter Courtney. Norm served in the Marines for 4 years
during the evacuation of Viet Nam in 1975, during very trying times in the aftermath of the
Viet Nam War. We chose Norm as one of our finalists because of his service to our country
and obvious need and want of a new smile. We were thrilled to give Norm back his smile- it
looks great on him, doesn't it?
Frank's Veterans Day Makeover entry:
My brother Francis H. Ross Jr.is an Air Force veteran who served from 1979-1983 during the
Lebanon/Grenada conflicts. He is a Life Member of the AMVETS an AMVET Rider and has
been involved in the American Legion for 22 years, where he has served as our hometown
Legion Post Commander in 2010 and went on to become the Cattaraugus County American
Legion Commander in 2013. During his service to the American Legion he focused on the
needs of others, and let his own needs go, always saying he'd take care of himself as soon
as he could. I have witnessed him remove three of his own front lower teeth, and only went
to have an upper premolar removed by a Dentist because he was afraid he couldn't get it
out. He has a partial for the lower teeth which he doesn't wear much because it has a
broken wire and needs an addition where he extracted the latest incisor. I have not seen
a picture of him with an open mouth smile in years. Please consider helping this proud
to have served Veteran as he has helped many others. Thank You from a woman who
is proud to be this Veterans sister.
Erin Ross, sister
Friendly, Caring & Gentle Dental Care- just relax and prepare to be pampered....
The Drs and Team at Westermeier Martin Dental Care brings to each patient a combination of gentleness and skill that results in rapid, pain-free dental care.
They are also very experienced in dealing with the unique dental conditions that occur in adults, and are especially able to cater to adults with complex dental problems and /or fear of dental treatment.
When you come to our office you will find a unique dental environment, unlike the typical stereotypical dental cliche. Our friendly, professional team works hard to make your experience as pain free and pleasant as possible so that you can get more dental work done in less time.
We believe that you should expect your dentist's office to provide you with everything you need to feel comfortable and relaxed. We give our patients a true dental spa experience, with luxuries ranging from neck pillows during your treatment and warm aroimatherapy facial towels after your treatment. We've taken the old clichés out of dentistry, even providing hand and foot massages during long appointments. Our patients say they'd rather stay here than go back to work !
We strive to provide our patients, with unparalleled comfort. That's why we offer our patients numerous amenities including:
Comfort in our Treatment Rooms
- Bright, comfortable reception area
- Complimentary refreshment bar with juice, purified water, coffee, and hot tea
- Complimentary snacks, cookies and crackers
- Interesting and engaging reading materials in the reception area, including magazines and current newspapers
- Filtered air for a fresh clean smell
- Massage chair for a relaxing visit
We'll make sure you are relaxed and comfortable during your treatment.
Just as our reception area is specifically designed for your comfort, our treatment rooms will help you to feel very comfortable and relaxed. Special amenities include:
We'll make sure that your visit is comfortable and pain-free.
Westermeier Martin Dental Care brings the latest innovations in dental technology to Western New York
- Neck pillows helps to ease tension
- Soft blankets for warmth and security
- Elaborate playlists
- Headphones to use while listening to music
- Cable TV's in every room
- Hot aromatherapy towels to freshen up with after treatment
- Complimentary lip balm to keep lips moist
- Jaw rests to keep your jaw from getting tired
- Safety sunglasses to keep the dental light from glaring in your eyes and to keep your eyes safe during treatment
- Invisalign/ 6 Month Braces orthodontics
- Digital X-rays Digital x-rays have less radiation that traditional x-ray machines and there is no need for processing film of the image. Your X-rays can be seen within seconds of taking them. Then we can go over the results with you on our in-room computer screens
- Endodontic (root canal) specialist in house weekly
- Intraoral cameras: tiny digital cameras that fit comfortably in your mouth and enable us to show you an enlarged image of your teeth on a computer screen.
- Cosmetic Imaging We use digital photography and computer graphics imaging to visualize your smile makeover before beginning treatment.
- DIAGNOdent The traditional way to detect tooth decay was by touching the surface of the teeth with a metal probe. If the metal probe stuck, then there was a cavity. Using DIAGNOdent laser technologyThe laser probe detects even the smallest problems before they become large, and it does so painlessly.
- PermaBridge permanent implant based tooth replacement- this total tooth replacement option can only be removed by the dentist! It never comes out, just like your own natural teeth.
- TeethXpress - permanent teeth in a day
- Sedation dentistry - 5 different levels from mild nitrous laughing gas to IV sedation
- KOR tooth whitening: smiles that couldn't be whitened before now have a chance for brilliance too!